TEL Technology Enhanced Learning 2 weeksETICoursesTeacher TrainingICT Skills and Technology Enhanced Learning courses
This hands-on, practical 2 week course is intended for teachers and professionals who would like to develop teaching methods to include technology in the classroom, school or other learning environments. A wide range of free available technologies is introduced and worked on during this course.
Director, Casa Corpulis Didactic OLT.
“Our training lessons and social programme were very well organised. The information provide by our trainer was very useful. Many thanks to the entire team of ETI” Read more..
Who is it for
This course is ideal for teachers of English and other languages, other subject teachers and professionals who would like to include technology in the classroom, school or other learning environments.
This course is designed to develop your skills in using technology in the classroom, school and other learning environments.
During our practical, hands-on sessions you will experience and work with a wide range of freeware and online programmes and applications which you can then use to integrate technology into your own classroom.
You will explore areas such as designing your own websites, wikis, blogs, webquests, using the interactive whiteboard and many other areas.
You will be encouraged to develop a Personal Development Action Plan, and select the tools and activities you would like to try out in your own class or project.
During this course, you will have opportunity to:
- become familiar and work with a number of interesting tools, software and programmes which are available as freeware
- reflect on your own teaching methods in relation to technology in the classroom today
- develop your own Personal Development Action Plan, highlighting which tools and activities you will be using to improve and integrate technology in your classroom
- further develop your own English language skills.
- you will benefit from a subscription to our e-Learning online site to further develop your language knowledge and skills. This service is available to you from registration until 3 months after the end of your course.
- you will be provided with an opportunity to join the ETI teacher training Facebook group to further your learning and networking potential with trainers and other fellow trainees and colleagues.
This course is eligible for funds under Erasmus+
Dates and rates
10-21 Jan 2022
24 Jan – 04 Feb 2022
14-25 Feb 2022
28 Feb-11 Mar 2022
14-25 Mar 2022
04-14 Apr 2022
11-22 Apr 2022
18-29 Apr 2022
02-13 May 2022
30 May – 10 Jun 2022
13-24 Jun 2022
27 Jun – 08 Jul 2022
04-15 Jul 2022
18-29 Jul 2022
01-12 Aug 2022
16-26 Aug 2022
22 Aug-02 Sep 2022
03-14 Oct 2022
17-28 Oct 2022
31 Oct-11 Nov 2022
14-25 Nov 2022
2 weeks over 10 Training Days €800 + €100 Programme fee
For closed groups, in-company training or more information please contact us
Grow up Project Association
“It’s been a pleasure to be part of the ETI Malta’s courses, to share ideas, to get new knowledge and to have fun. Malta itself is an amazing country, with its natural beauties and cultural treasures”
Sanja Vakanjac Ivezic
ETI programme has met my expectations. I have learned a lot. Everything we did is very useful and I will be using a lot of it for my classes. I am really satisfied with both the training and my trainer. Now I feel more confident as regards my IT skills .”
Ileana Camelia Badea
“The course’s contents are very interesting and useful. I developed a lot of teaching methods, to include technology in my classroom and a wide range of free available technologies”
- Group Size Maximum of 15 Participants
- Course Level B1 (Intermediate)
- Participants' Age 23+
- Course Length 10 Training Days
- Price starting from Euro 800.00