Professional Communication Skills in EnglishETICoursesProfessional English & CommunicationInvesting in Skills - Malta Corporate Training 2021
The online Professional Communication course will aim to develop the main communication skills in English required to perform successfully when communicating in English with international contacts. The course will run virtually in groups. Our experienced trainers will interactively provide interesting and realistic business case studies and practice scenarios in the Hospitality Industry.
Instructions on how to join the programme group will be sent to you upon registration.
In addition, all participants will have access to our value-added e-Learning online programme which will be available throughout the course and for 6 months after the virtual course.
Who is it for?
This online course is intended for middle and senior managers, executives and professionals who are already established and successful in their careers but who wish to improve their English language knowledge (grammar and business/specialist vocabulary) as well as professional communication skills (leading/participating in (virtual) meetings and video-conferencing, delivering :
Presentations in English
Negotiating in English
Meetings in English
Socialising in English
for more effective communication in international situations.
During this online course one will have the opportunity to:
- gain confidence and improve ones’ professional communication skills when giving presentions, leading/participating in (virtual) meetings and video-conferencing, negotiating and socialising in English
- increase one’s confidence and improve ones fluency and effectiveness in English.
- improve English language in a professional context knowledge in grammar, business and/or specialist vocabulary and pronunciation and be able to speak English more accurately
- develop intercultural competence and awareness of one’s own culture and others’ culture
- practise active listening
- practise active participation in online meetings and discussions, and develop one’s confidence when communicating in English across a range of everyday business situations
Your trainer will produce interesting and relevant task-based practice activities in order to provide you with a complete dynamic and intensive learning experience. You will also be given the opportunity to participate in numerous business-related and current affairs discussions. In addition, important English language, business vocabulary and pronunciation assistance are offered throughout the course.
- Access to materials and interactive resources
- Certificate of participation
- Access to ETI Elearning platform for 6 months after the course.