Fluency and English Language Development 2 weeksETICoursesTeacher TrainingEnglish Language Training courses
This practical 2 week course is ideal if you are looking to develop your English language knowledge and improve your fluency. Similar in structure to our 1 week programme, this 2 week programme will give you more opportunity to work on your language and fluency development. Participants at a lower level will join a General English course which will include modules with a focus on language development and training in speaking and listening skills in English.
“I’m very satisfied with my stay at ETI Malta. I broadened my knowledge, refreshed my English language and improved my vocabulary. What is more I had a chance to participate in school trips, which allowed me to discover the beauty of Malta. It was an unforgettable time full of new experience and fun!”. Read more..
Who is it for
This course is ideal for teachers, trainers and anyone working in the education sector, such as heads of schools or administration staff who wish to develop their fluency and communication skills to express themselves more confidently in English.
This 2 week intensive course is ideal if you are looking to develop your English language and communication skills. This course is specifically designed to promote your participation and interaction so that you will improve your fluency and learn to communicate more easily and confidently. The sessions are hands-on and will involve discussions about current affairs and topics of general interest, using brainstorming, problem-solving tasks and role-play in both pair-work and group-work activities. The use of multimedia, the internet and authentic material, such as current affair websites and journals, generates stimulating discussions and a professional environment for you to practise and improve your English.
This course is similar in structure to our one-week Fluency and English Language Development course. However, when following the two-week programme, you will have more time to develop your fluency as well as look into a wider variety of areas and topics such as using the English language for classroom management, presentation skills and more. You will also have an opportunity to work on any weaknesses you and your trainer might identify.
During the course, you will have opportunity to:
- develop your fluency and be able to express yourself more confidently and effectively in English
- improve your English language knowledge in grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, and be able to speak English more accurately
- develop your practical communication skills such as active listening
- extend the skills you need to socialize and network more confidently.
- you will benefit from a subscription to our e-Learning online site to further develop your language knowledge and skills. This service is available to you from registration until 3 months after the end of your course.
- to further your learning and networking potential with trainers and other fellow trainees and colleagues you will be provided with an opportunity to join the ETI teacher training Facebook group.
This course is eligible for funds under Erasmus+
Dates and rates
02-13 Oct 2023
16– 27 Oct 2023
30 Oct-10 Nov 2023
13—24 Nov 2023
08-19 Jan 2024
22 Jan – 02 Feb 2024
05-16 Feb 2024
19 Feb – 01 Mar 2024
04-15 Mar 2024
25 Mar – 05 Apr 2024
01-12 Apr 2024
15-26 Apr 2024
13-24 May 2024
10-21 Jun 2024
01-12 Jul 2024
15-26 Jul 2024
29 Jul – 09 Aug 2024
19-30 Aug 2024
30 Sep – 11 Oct 2024
14-25 Oct 2024
28 Oct – 08 Nov 2024
11-22 Nov 2024
Duration: 2 weeks 10 training days
Course Fee: €800 + €100 Programme Fee
For closed groups, in-company training or more information please contact us
“ETI holds a very high standard, both in teaching and facilities. I feel inspired to go back home and take my teaching to a new level. This is something all English teachers should be able to do now and then to keep a good standard in the classroom.”
“I thought it would not be so intensive, and I’m very happy that way. The lessons were challenging and very rich: a perfect way to practice and improve”.
- Group Size Maximum of 15 participants
- Course Level Minimum of A1
- Participants' Age 23 years +
- Course Length 10 training days
- Price starting from Euro 800.00